Maple Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash is our new favorite veggie side. This caramelized version of butternut squash is so delicious you’ll be craving it morning, noon and night.
Easy to make, it takes just five minutes of prep and then roasts in the oven. Hint: I’ve already made it twice in the last week.
Maple Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash is the perfect easy accompaniment to fish, pork and chicken.
This roasted squash is also delicious in Maple Roasted Butternut Squash & Pomegranate Salad. This easy recipe might transform a squash hater to a squash lover!
I’d been avoiding preparing butternut squash for years because it’s so hard to peel.
But recently I discovered already peeled butternut squash in the produce section at my local grocery store. Wahoo! Excellent news.
I’d never really cooked much with butternut squash, but now this Maple Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash is our new favorite side.
Golden, cubed butternut squash is tossed with a little olive oil and maple syrup, then lightly seasoned to taste with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Then roast it to golden perfection. You are going to love this delicious new side.
Maple Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash is a delicious new way to include your veggies.
Maple Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1/2 butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup and cubed butternut squash.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on parchment-lined, foil covered baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 20 more minutes (or longer) 'til squash is tender and turning golden brown.
You may also like: Honey Roasted Dill Carrots