Superbowl’s coming fast, so asked Jon what he’d like on the menu. First thing he says is Baked Cheesy Artichoke Dip with sweet roasted red peppers and garlic. I used to make this often, haven’t made it in a while. Don’t know why, we all love it. The recipe’s been hiding at the back of the appetizer section of the recipe box. But that’s what he said, so that’s what he’ll get. (Us too!) So Baked Cheesy Artichoke Dip it is, and that’s what’s on the blog menu too.
This Baked Cheesy Artichoke Dip is quick to fix, ten minutes is all it takes to mix together. Then it bakes in just twenty. The recipe calls for freshly grated parmesan cheese. Mmmmm. Think creamy, melty parmesan, garlic, artichokes, sweet roasted red peppers. We like it with fresh veggie sticks like carrots, peppers, and celery. It’s also great with blue corn chips or pita chips, even hot, crusty bread cubes. (Or enjoy it by the spoonful!)
Baked Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- 1 - 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 - 4 ounce jar sweet roasted red peppers chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Place in 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for twenty minutes or 'til heated through.
- Serve with fresh vegetable sticks, blue corn chips, pita chips or hot, crusty bread cubes.