Fruity White Wine Peach Sangria Recipe
Sweet peaches macerate in a delicious cocktail for all the pool & patio summer parties! Make this by the pitcherful!
- 1 25.4 ounce bottle white wine try pinot grigio, pino gris or prosecco I used Kendall Jackson Pinot Gris
- 1, 2 liter bottle of peach soda
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 3-5 ripe juicy peaches, sliced thinly
- Optional - add simple syrup if you like it super sweet. I did not add simple syrup
- Optional - one pint blueberries
- Optional - Extra frozen fruit to keep your sangria cold without dilution.
Pour all ingredients into a very large pitcher. (This make nearly a gallon.)
Add fresh fruit.
Chill in the refrigerator, letting fruit macerate in the sangria for several hours.
Serve well chilled with ice or extra frozen fruit.