Blueberry Coconut Almond Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie is refreshing, light and nutritious!
- 1 1/4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sliced or slivered raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup water or more for consistency
- 2 ice cubes
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon almond or coconut extract
Garnish with Easy Blueberry Rosemary Garnishes from She Wears Many Hats http://shewearsmanyhats.com/easy-rosemary-blueberry-drink-garnishes/
This recipe makes two 8 oz. servings, 180 calories each.