Maple Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Recipe
Easy weekday or weekend breakfast. Makes a 9 X 13" panful. Easy & delicious pumpkin baked oatmeal recipe, sweetened w/ maple syrup.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 cup coconut or vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 6 cups oats
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups milk or milk alternative
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice for garnish
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Pour into greased 9 X 13" baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 30-40 minutes until lightly browned.
Serve warm in a bowl with milk and a drizzle of maple syrup.